Popular Old People Use Single Speed Tricycle (FP-TRCY033)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||130 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FP-TRCY033
- Certification: ISO
- Body Type: Open
- Style: Light
- Tire: Black Tire with White Wall
- Trademark: Flying Pigeon
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Driving Type: Rickshaw
- Usage: Cargo
- Weight: 27kgs
- Wheel Size: 24"
- Speed: Single Speed
- Specification: ISO4210
- HS Code: 8712008900
1. Frame: Hi-ten steel with painting, φ 50*2.0MM
2. Fork: Steel with painting
3. Steel CP Handlebar & half-alloy stem
4. Brake: F/caliper brake, R/ band brake
5. Saddle: Comfortable saddle with CP seat post
6. Crank & Chain wheel: CP crank, steel with painting chain cover
7. Pedal: Black, plastic
8. Tire: Black, 24"*1.75, black tire
9. Rim: Alloy rim, 14G
10. Rear basket: 50*42*30cm
11. Fender: Steel with painting
12. Chain: Brown chain
13. Single speed
14. Packing: SKD30%, 7 layer strong export carton
This trike can be also made by 20"/26".
Nobody wants to be uncomfortable when riding a bicycle and as all humans are built almost the same there are some very important rules which must be followed to make a comfortable tricycle.
For the best comfort your back should be just slightly forward of vertical.
As can be seen in the photograph to the right, the center line of the shoulders is just marginally ahead of the centerline of the hips giving a very slight forward upper body tilt. The arms are bent comfortably forward just above the top of your hips meaning that there is almost no pressure being placed on the arms which is especially important for the elderly.
To make pedaling as easy as possible it has been proven that forward pedal positions are the best for recreational riding, the forward pedal position allows easy starts and helps you to put a large amount of your body weight through the pedal.
Our new seat has foam and springs for suspension with special pads on each side of the seat to provide hours of riding in pain-free comfort.