Durable E-Bikes Heavy Duty Electric Bicycles (FP-EB-004)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||70 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||SKD or CKD|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FP-LWEB-06
- Wheel Size: 22"
- Frame Material: Steel
- Folded: Unfolded
- Color: to Order
- Fork: Steel, Suspention
- Wheel Hub: Alloy Hubs
- Voltage of Battery: 48V
- Running Distance: 45-60KM
- Brake: Front Disc Brake
- Specification: ISO & SGS CERTIFICATE
- HS Code: 8711901010
- Battery Type: Lead-acid Battery
- Motor: Brushless
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Max Speed: 20-40km/h
- Tire: 22" *1.95, Black Tire with Red Edge
- Battery: Portable/Removable Battery
- Power: 351-500W
- Maximum Loading Capacity: ≥120kg
- Charging Time: 8-10h
- Trademark: FLYING PIGEON or TO ORDER
- Origin: Tianjin, China
Wheel Size: 22inch
Frame & fork: Steel, front shock absorbing
External suite: PVC
Brake: Front disc brake and rear expand brake
Tire: 22" *1.95, black tire with red edge
Tube: Butyl rubber
Carrier: Steel with painting. Thick and solid
Kickstand: Thick and solid, rear double kickstand
Accessories: Pedals, charger, mirrors, front basket, etc.
How to protect the battery:
1. Charge the bike before it is out of juice.
2. When you are on the steep incline road, stone road or you head strong wind, we suggest that you ride with pedal to protect the battery & motor to keep longer service life.
3. It's normal that the electric bike mileage in winter is shorter than summer, because of the low temperature. And you'd better charge in a higher temperature to make sure the batter is full.
4. When riding in the rain or snow weather, please don't let the battery charging part contact with the water. And when not riding, please turn off the battery power to avoid the battery shorting.
5. The battery should be placed in a dry place, away from water and fire. Avoid violent shaking, collisions and shorting.
6. Avoid direct sunlight in summer.
7. Don't disassemble or amend the battery by yourself.
|Motor||Brushless, 48V, 350W|
|Battery||lead acid, 48V, 20Ah|
|Charging time||8-10 hours|
|Charging life||> 350 times|
Low voltage protection: 42V±0.5;
over current protection: 15A±1;
|Max speed||30-35km / h|
|Mileage per charge||50km|
|Max climbing angle||20 degrees|