New Developed with Rear Disc Brake 24" Tricycle (FP-TRCY036)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||130 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||SKD 30%Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: FP-TRCY036
- Usage: Cargo, Cargo and Passenger
- Body Type: Closed
- Weight: 27kgs
- Frame: Steel with Painting S Type Frame
- Size: 24"
- Trademark: Flying Pigeon, or To order
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Driving Type: Rickshaw
- Displacement: 0
- Loading Type: Sitting Type
- Style: Light
- Shifter: Shimano Outer 6 Speed
- Brake: Front Caliper Brake and Rear Disc Brake
- Specification: ISO4210
- HS Code: 8712009010
1. Frame&fork: steel with painting, Hi-ten frame φ50*2.0MM
2. alloy goose-head type stem &handlebar; with LED light
3. front caliper brake & rear disc brake, with alloy brake lever
Front caliper brake:
Rear disc brake:
4. 24"*1.75 black tyre, alloy rim, 14G
5. alloy crank, with steel paint chain cover
6. Shimano 6speed, TX31 DIAL SHIFTER
7. KMC chain
8. Butyl rubber tube
9. comfortable saddle with seat post
10. rear basket: 50*42*30cm(it is packed alone)
11. SKD30%packing, 108*27*65cm
12. Container loading quantity: 130PCS in a 20GP container; 340PCS In a 40HQ container.
13. Color : black , white, red, silver, green, yellow, pink, etc.
14. MOQ: 130pcs
15. Net weight: 27kgs
16. It also can be made with 20"/26".
Welcome to contact us for details.
Genuine 24" Trike Bike
12 month warranty
Extra low frame - easy to get on & off
Shimano Smart Shift Gears
6 gears for easy peddling
Lightweight aluminium frame
24" Aluminium wheels
Heavy duty brakes
New seat with foam & springs
New front basket 10 kgs capacity
Large rear basket 50 kgs capacity
Adjustable seat height
Safety reflectors: wheels, pedals, front basket and rear guards
150 kgs seat weight
Spare parts available
Nobody wants to be uncomfortable when riding a bicycle and as all humans are built almost the same there are some very important rules which must be followed to make a comfortable tricycle.
For the best comfort your back should be just slightly forward of vertical.
As can be seen in the photograph to the right, the center line of the shoulders is just marginally ahead of the centerline of the hips giving a very slight forward upper body tilt. The arms are bent comfortably forward just above the top of your hips meaning that there is almost no pressure being placed on the arms which is especially important for the elderly.
To make pedaling as easy as possible it has been proven that forward pedal positions are the best for recreational riding, the forward pedal position allows easy starts and helps you to put a large amount of your body weight through the pedal.
Our new seat has foam and springs for suspension with special pads on each side of the seat to provide hours of riding in pain-free comfort.