- Model NO.: FP-EB-002
- Motor: Brushless
- Max Speed: 20-40km/h
- Frame Material: Steel
- Power: 251-350W
- Maximum Loading Capacity: ≥120kg
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Charging Time: 6-8h
- Tire: 14" *2.125, Black
- Trademark: FLYING PIGEON or TO ORDER
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Running Distance: 45-60KM
- Brake: HUB Brake For Front Wheel
- Battery Type: Lead-acid Battery
- Voltage of Battery: 48V
- Certification: ISO
- Wheel Hub: Alloy Hubs
- Folded: Unfolded
- Color: to Order
- Fork: Steel, Suspention
- Specification: ISO & SGS CERTIFICATE
- HS Code: 8711901010
Body parts details:
Wheel Size: 14inch
Frame & fork: Steel, suspention
Brake: Front drum brake and rear band brake
Tire: 14" *2.125, black
Comfortable saddle and rear seat
Accessories: Pedals, charger, front basket, etc.
G. W.: 55kgs
Packing: SKD 85%
Packing size: 1550 * 300 * 850mm
Container: 70pcs / 20" FCL; 165pcs / 40" HQ
How to protect the battery:
1. Charge the bike before it is out of juice.
2. When you are on the steep incline road, stone road or you head strong wind, we suggest that you ride with pedal to protect the battery & motor to keep longer service life.
3. It's normal that the electric bike mileage in winter is shorter than summer, because of the low temperature. And you'd better charge in a higher temperature to make sure the batter is full.
4. When riding in the rain or snow weather, please don't let the battery charging part contact with the water. And when not riding, please turn off the battery power to avoid the battery shorting.
5. The battery should be placed in a dry place, away from water and fire. Avoid violent shaking, collisions and shorting.
6. Avoid direct sunlight in summer.
7. Don't disassemble or amend the battery by yourself.
|Motor||rear hub motor, brushless, 48V, 350W|
|Battery||SLA battery, 48V, 12Ah|
|Charging time||6-8 hours|
|Charging life||> 3 50 times|
Low voltage protection;
over current protection
|Max speed||30km / h|
|Mileage per charge||40-45km|
|Max climbing angle||15 degrees|